The Gruppo Bison informs you that, for establishing and fulfilling the current contractual relations with you, it possesses data, which may have been provided in the past, as well as any data to be collected in the future, acquired either verbally, directly or through third parties, relative to you, classified by law as personal data.
This data processing will be based on the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights. The data in our possession may be processed in paper, IT and telematic format for contractual and legal requirements, as well as to allow the efficient management of the relationships in place. It will be processed for purposes connected with the reciprocal obligations deriving from the contractual relationship and in particular for fulfilling specific obligations and contractual, management, accounting, tax and legal purposes, using suitable instruments to guarantee security, which may also be automated, in order to store, manage and transmit the data itself. The email addresses provided may be used to send advertising material relative to similar services to those provided through our relationship.
The provision of data for the above-indicated purposes is compulsory, and any refusal may result in our impossibility to observe the legal and contractual obligations connected with the contractual relationship. Failure to provide any data, where it is not compulsory, will be evaluated on an individual basis by the data controller, and will determine the consequent decisions connected with the importance of the data requested in relation to the management of the relationship. The data may be notified in Italy and/or abroad, exclusively for the purposes indicated above and, consequently, processed only for those purposes by other parties and, for the same purposes, be brought to the knowledge of all the categories of appointed parties and/or data supervisors.
The data may also be notified to the financial administration, to credit institutions, to data processing centres, professionals and consultants, companies operating in the transport industry and any bodies authorised according to the legislative, regulatory or contractual provisions and in general to public or private parties for the previously indicated purposes:
- the data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the accomplishment of all the legal fulfilments as well as for future commercial purposes
- relative to the same data, you may exercise the rights envisaged by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 193/2003 within the limits and according to the conditions envisaged by art. 8, 9 and 10 of the cited Legislative Decree.
- The data controller is our company, the Bison Group, with registered office in Via E. Bugatti, 34 – 30016 Jesolo (VE) – ITALY.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack of existence of the personal data regarding him/her even if it is not yet recorded and notification in an intelligible format.
- The interested party has the right to obtain an indication:
- of the origin of the personal data
- of the processing purposes and methods
- of the applied logic in the event of processing carried out with the assistance of electronic instruments
- of the identification details of the controller, the supervisors and the designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2
- of the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be notified or who may be made aware of it as designated representatives within the territory of the State, of supervisors or appointed people
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, when he/she has an interest, the integration of the data
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous format or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including that which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed
- the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also in terms of their content, of those to whom the data was notified or transmitted, except the case in which such a fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly out of proportion with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, either fully or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding him/her, even if it is relevant to the purpose of the collection
- the processing of personal data regarding him/her for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial correspondence.
Art. 13 – Information notice
- The interested party or person from whom the personal data is collected are informed in advance verbally or in writing about:
- the data processing purposes and methods
- the compulsory or optional nature of data provision
- the consequences of any refusal to replye
- the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be notified or who could be made aware of the data as supervisors or appointed people, and the context of the transmission of such data
- The rights as per article 7
- The identification details of the data controller and, if designated, the representative within the territory of the State, in accordance with article 5, and the supervisor. When the data controller has designated more than one supervisor at least one of these is indicated, by indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which it is easy to find the updated list of supervisors. When a supervisor is designated to reply to the interested party in the event of exercising the rights as per article 7, that supervisor is indicated
- The information notice as per paragraph 1 also contains the elements envisaged by specific provisions of this code and may not include the elements already known to the person providing the data or the knowledge of which may substantially hinder the fulfilment, by a public party, of inspection or control functions carried out for State defence or security purposes or crime prevention, investigation or suppression purposes.
- The guarantor may identify, using his/her own measures, simplified methods for the information notice provided in particular using telephone support services and public information.
- If the personal data is not collected from the interested party, the information notice as per paragraph 1, including the categories of data processed, is given to the same interested party when the data is recorded or, when its notification is envisaged, not after the first notification.
- The provision as per paragraph 4 is not applied when:
- the data is processed based on an obligation provided for by law, by a regulation or by community legislation
- the data is processed for the purpose of carrying out the defence investigations as per law no. 397 of 7th December 2000 or, however, to exercise or defend a right during legal proceedings, as long as the data is processed exclusively for such purposes and for the amount of time strictly necessary for its furtherance
- the data is processed for the purpose of carrying out the defence investigations as per law no. 397 of 7th December 2000 or, however, to exercise or defend a right during legal proceedings, as long as the data is processed exclusively for such purposes and for the amount of time strictly necessary for its furtherance.